After waiting for the computer I had ordered from Circuit City online way past the estimated delivery date, I called Circuit City and they told me "The order was never processed" (order # F5264373).The supervisor I talked to couldn't tell me why.

He said the system just failed to process the order. I told him that at this point I wanted to cancel the order so I could buy a computer somewhere else. I wonder if this is typical for them. I will never buy from them again.

I'm hoping that the computer order that I told them to cancel doesn't show up on my door step.

Had an Experience with Circuit City?

Comments

Swagtron - Used product shipped when I ordered new - no customer service Swagtron "I ordered a new X1 hoverboard 9 days ago from Swagtron (directly from the swagtron.com website). I attached the ad here. It says specifically it is a "New" hoverboard for..." Read more Sears Outlet - Never been treated so poorly based on payment details! HORRIBLE, HORRIBLE C.S & CO Sears Outlet "Worst experience with a business, customer service (should be named something else for sears) I've ever encountered. Bar none. Takes the cake, and the whole *** bakery. UGH! Sorry, Long,..." Read more Whirlpool Cabrio washer cracked lid (Model WTW7800XW2) Whirlpool "We purchased our Whirlpool Cabrio washer and dryer from Lowe's in 2011. (Whirlpool Cabrio Washer Model WTW7800XW2). Before our one year warranty expired, I noticed the lid was..." Read more Duckfish Electronics - STAY AWAY AT ALL COSTS!! Duckfish Electronics "If you're looking for damaged, defective, reported stolen, fraud reported, blacklisted, financed, etc...and a fake attempt for quality cell phones, then this is the place for you. At first we..." Read more McGeorges RV - Poor quality repair and didn't care McGeorges RV "Took RV to get roof inspected cleaned and sealed to look like the picture behind the counter. After taking 2 more weeks to get to it than quoted, they left..." Read more Ryland Homes - Tiles bulging in master shower Ryland Homes "The tiles in my master bathroom showerwall started bulging then when I was showering the tiles fell off. I called a Contractor to see how what was going on that..." Read more Horrible Rooms to Go Rooms To Go "We have been long time Rooms to Go customers. This has been the WORST experience that we have ever had with this company. June 21 we had a bed and..." Read more Budget Truck Rental - Horrible! Budget Truck Rental "Rented a 24 foot truck and a car hauler for a cross country move. Halfway, the car hauler has a blow out. Called 24 hour roadside assistance. Was told there..." Read more