Fawn Grove, Pennsylvania

Looking at tv's at Circuit City I had to use the restroom. When I was done I noticed no toilet paper.

Somehow I made it to the other stalls. None! No paper towels either.

What's a person to do? I let the salesperson know. He was defensive and said we ran out and have to wait for a shipment.

What? Couldn't someone run to the store?

Guess it didn't matter to the all male sales team since they can stand. I emailed Circuit City and just got an excuse for lame behavior. I never went back.

Had an Experience with Circuit City?

Comments

lol...Ofcourse you never went back....they arent their anymore...and you should be prepared because this can happen at alot of places...doesnt necessarily make it the companies fault other Consumers will use the bathroom steal toilet paper to screw over the next person...also when you walk into a bathroom how about checking if there is Toilet Paper...And as Former CC employees we didnt know we were closing till it was already announced on the mainsteam media, what an effed up way to find out right? Managers I recall were given prior notice but it was up to them to let employees know.

#220821

YOURE DUMB.THEYRE BANKRUPT, NO MONEY MEANS NO TOILET PAPER.

GET WITH THE TIMES, JEEZ!!!

DONT EXPECT TAMPONS EITHER IN THEIR BATHROOMS.GO BUY THAT STUFF ON YOUR OWN YOU FREELOADER.

#220819

DON'T YOU GET IT?CIRCUIT CITY WAS GOING OUT OF BUSINESS!!!

THEY ARE BROKE AND ARE FIRING EVERYONE DURING THAT TIME. SCREW TOILET PAPER.

THEY WERE SAVING EVERY PENNY FOR THEMSELVES, AND YOUR COMPLAINTS MEAN NOTHING BECAUSE THEY DONT EXIST ANYMORE.YOURE DUMB AS ***.