Never told me lexmark printer had to use circuit city ink
I bought an acer computer package with acer computer,acer monitor and lexmark printer from circuit city.They never told me that circuit city was the only place you could buy the ink cartridges for the lexmark.
I called lexmark customer service and they confirmed that for the lexmark model x2690 and others-circuit city has an exclusive and you can only buy the ink cartridges from circuit city.
They told me that Circuit City should have told all their customers that bought that model printer that they had to come back there for their ink. While the computer and monitor are just as advertised and work well, I feel I was ripped off on the printer/scanner.
I never would have bought this package had I known that you could not buy your printer ink from any office supply store.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a Vizio TV, model E390I-A1 LED on Cyber Monday, but when I checked my account, it showed a different model named E390-A1, which is a model without wireless..."
- "I was going to write my whole story with all my fresh rage and anger at this company THIS month, but I had NO idea there were so many other..."
- "DON'T LET TED FOOL YOU!..."
- "My mother purchased Samsung Frig model RS22HDHPNSR/AA on back in June of this year from hhgregg. It is now October and the unit is as dead as the proverbial..."
- "I am a disabled. I need help. I have direct deposit. Woodforest has Stolen my money. Someone made Electonical Inquiries, Later withdrawing my money not later after my..."
- " I have just finished a long battle with U.S. Airways over a guitar they crushed. They started out cordial & helpful. I was told to submit a claim and a letter..."
- "I purchase a pack of the Grillers. The date to use by is 10-06-2015. The URFC103. These veggies were nasty inside. The yellow squash, and Zuccini..."
- "I received a hot tub cover from Solis Spa cover & Hot tub cover. They did not deliver the hot tub cover within the ten days. (ordered June 27). I..."
- "Iam a 49 yearold male, I left the Skytrain at New Westminster Station, and went to the Safeway at - #220, 800 Carnarvon St New Westminster, BC, I started shopping,..."