never told me lexmark printer had to use circuit city ink
I bought an acer computer package with acer computer,acer monitor and lexmark printer from circuit city.They never told me that circuit city was the only place you could buy the ink cartridges for the lexmark.
I called lexmark customer service and they confirmed that for the lexmark model x2690 and others-circuit city has an exclusive and you can only buy the ink cartridges from circuit city.
They told me that Circuit City should have told all their customers that bought that model printer that they had to come back there for their ink. While the computer and monitor are just as advertised and work well, I feel I was ripped off on the printer/scanner.
I never would have bought this package had I known that you could not buy your printer ink from any office supply store.f16c001 review #121675
You may also like
- " I had subscribed 2 computers for their remote support. Just came to the end of my 2 year subscription with Guruaid. They are refusing to honor my second computer's..."
- "Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They..."
- "a couple months ago my computer went and i had to send it to warranty logistics. They replaced my hard drive and sent it back. It still wasnt working properly..."
- "I had lift for a loose skin turkey neck look. After all the money spent, pain and bruising, it didn't work at all. I told doctor to compare..."
- "I need to complete my externship of 180 hours without this they refused to give me my associates degree in science I have had trouble contacting the school administrator to..."
- "This team is an extreme disappointment. Marina does not respond to any client requests, even after making a 50% down payment on the project. It has taken 3 months just..."
- "9 months ago my wife and I received a call telling us we won a cruise. Similar to everyone else here we attended one of their sales shows and were..."
- "I received one of these "Award Notifications" from "US Airlines" the other day in the amount of $1350.00 for 2 round trip tickets to anywhere in the US. Mine..."
- "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...."